My Take on the Facebook Like Button
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Devastated that my friend did not "like" my Facebook post (while reading it right in front of me) and now realising that he was in the right; I, as someone who analyses the impact of social networking on modern civilisation (i.e. a social networking reformer - if it's a term) hereby recommend the replacement of the (vague) Like button on Facebook with the following three specific, relevant and user-friendly buttons:
1) Like - Because I Know You
2) Like - Because I actually like your post
3) Like - Because I expect you to like my future posts in return
Kindly share this so that the Facebook community is aware of this recommendation. BTW, I haven't thought about the Share button as yet!
(As posted by me on Facebook)
Location:
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I did. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
ReplyDelete