Saturday, November 5, 2011

Title Waves

Hey I just went with my friend author Douglas Misquita to visit Title Waves, a state-of-the-art book store in Bandra. It is located just opposite Duruelo Convent - Off Turner Road. Title Waves has the best ambience I've come across in a book store. The interior lighting is perfect and nostalgic music greets you as you step into this fabulous bookstore. It is spacious and the books are stocked and displayed immaculately. You can easily find the genres you wish to browse through.Each book is clearly displayed in stark contrast to the hidden books in big book chains. My literary bhel puri "Rose Gardens and Minefields" is prominently visible in the Poetry section (and I would certainly recommend this masterpiece to you!)

The Managing Director, Elvis Dias and his wife are nice and friendly to talk to. They organize a lot of events and workshops that promote their store and books in it. I'm looking forward to three Celebrate Bandra events in their bookstore. Popular authors will be interacting with guests during these events and there might even be poetry reading in the store in future. Elvis told us that a couple of girls were swooning after catching a glimpse of John Abraham in his store.

So, visit Title Waves in Bandra and look for the book of your choice. They also have CDs and DVDs of the latest songs and movies. Au Revoir!!!

11 comments :

  1. Title waves.huh...is it sonething like tidal waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha..your blogathon is rocking....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mentioned earlier...my blogathon will continue on through this week....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it ended yet?....Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my friend Aditya bought my book from this store and he really loved the ambience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monkeys don;t read books or visit bookstores...che che che

    ReplyDelete
  7. Title waves sounds like a rocking place. There's a book on me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ain't you a narcissist or whatever?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't use big words. I misplaced my dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a bookworm, I would definitely love to visit this Title Waves store of yours whenever I come to India.

    ReplyDelete

Post sensibly