Some Killer Tweets (of Vivekean Origin)

'Twere Twenty-Two Twinkling Twilight Tweets Tweeted on Twitter by Twelve Tweeting Twits!!!

Often when things are bitter, I visit the mighty Twitter; and then compose an awesome tweet, and life is once again sweet!!

That fellow’s followers flew over the flyover and fell over the four lovers 

Osama did meet 72 virgins after his “martyrdom”. The virgins were male suicide bombers brainwashed by Al Qaeda.

Comments

  1. Oh Vivek, you are indeed a fabulous tweeter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dost thou meanest what thou sayest, Jed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if tweeter is the right word. But I don't think tweeting twit is the right one either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweeting twit does not sound as bad as monkey..sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore you, Dorothy. I would like to kiss you when the Lok Pal bill is passed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post sensibly

Popular posts from this blog

The Vivekean Blogathon

Will GST Be Beneficial for Consumers in India?

An Excerpt from "The Heavensgate Scandal" (A Short Story by Vivek Pereira)